Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Random pictures...

Boys eating "Aunt Natalie" popcorn.
 The weather was beautiful on Sunday (Ohio Winter beautiful - clear, sunny & 40 degrees), so we ventured out to the zoo. This is how we dress to "enjoy" the outdoors.
 Watching the giraffes in their winter home.
 and checking out the seals.

I found this picture from a couple of weeks ago.... Leela and Colin making smoothies. When they were playing together in the living room, Colin ran to me and said, "my heart is happy." And later that night, Colin kissed Leela on the cheek. Love these kids!

3 comments:

Jamie Elwell said...

Dear Urban Farmer,

He doesn't ALWAYS have a pacifier in his mouth. Sometimes he has his sippy cup in his mouth.

Love,
Me

Lori said...

I love Justin's cheeks.

CJ said...

we may not be in Ohio but Mommy still dresses Dylan and I like that to go out.