Friday, March 18, 2011

Justin @ 13.5 months

Lately, I've been so impressed with how much Justin understands. Thought I'd share a few moments so you can picture how much he's growing up!
  • Shake his head "no" if he doesn't want to eat something
  • Respond to "Pick up your cup and give it to mommy," "share with your brother," "stay down. do not go upstairs," "no touch," "go find your brother."
  • Give high fives, low fives and fist pounds
  • Walk from the kitchen door to upstairs on his own everyday after we get home (we go change into our pjs)
And tonight this happened as we were singing songs before bedtime.
Me: ...The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep...
Justin: He points his finger to his belly and pushes in (like a horn)
Colin: JUSTIN! I'm so proud of you. You're learning so much. (gives Justin a hug and a kiss.)

No comments: