Colin: Does "attention" mean "don't crash into other cars?" Because when you tell me you have to pay attention, you are not crashing into cars.
----
Colin: Mom, are we turning this way? (as we drive to pick up Justin)
Me: mmhmmm
Colin: I don't like it when you say "mmhmm." You should say "yes, we are turning this way. or no, we are not turning this way."
Me: yes, we are turning this way.
Colin: thanks, mom.
----
Justin: (crying and whining in the car)
Colin: Justin - it's okay, we're almost home. then mommy will feed both of us.
----
Colin: Do you have a snack for me?
Me: No, we're going to go home and eat dinner
Colin: Do you have a healthy snack for me?
Me: No.
Colin: But healthy snacks make me big and strong. Do you want me to be big and strong?
Me: Dinner will make you bigger and stronger.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I look forward to conversations with the little man...so innocent and mindblowing.
funny guy...I'll have mommy post some of my silly talk too.
Post a Comment