Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"More pictures, please. Oh, and a video too." - A.L.

A.L. = Auntie Lori. We love you!
Our trip to the Children's museum
Playing at home...

"Momma, come find me!" - Yep he found this hiding spot all on his own - and then he stayed there until I got the camera! (Note to my mother: his room is not normally this messy - he just dumped all of the books off of the shelves and the toys out of the toy box. Please do not email me regarding this mess. Love you.)
"I'm a cooker, can you tape this apron on me? What do you want to eat?"
And more of Justin walking...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! I didn't even notice the mess. I was so busy looking at the boys! Justin is walking! yay!

Lily said...

So crazy how walking makes Justin look like such an older boy! They are growing up too fast!