Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Kid-filled days...

Grandma's house for Sunday dinner. Making cookies with Grandma.
Waiting for Grandma cookies.

The kids took over the dinner table at Grandma's!

Playing with cousins is hard work. About 3 minutes after we left, both boys crashed.
Monday was March 14 (3.14)....Pi Day! Which was a great excuse for Sarah to throw a Pi Party. =) Again, kids took over the table.

Justin ate his first chicken nugget!

Evan: Button, please?
Colin: Okay, I can button.
I love seeing these two boys together. Such great friends.

Pi Party = pies!!!!!! I can vouch for 3 of the 5 pies...oh, so delicious. =)

And when I picked up Colin from school on Monday...
Teachers: Jamie, you might be pregnant.
Me: Excuse me? You are mistaken.
Teachers: Colin, show mommy the picture you made today.
Colin: Here mommy. This is a picture of you with a baby in your belly.
Me: Oh, you are so silly. This is a wonderful pretend picture. Mommy does not have a baby in her belly.

(Yes, it looks like an amoeba. And yes, the baby is the orange circle in between my eyes.)

No comments: