I recall a time when we had 7 binkies for Justin in the house. But as of Tuesday night, we could not find one binkie in our house. We even went on a binkie hunt.
C: Maybe the binkie fairy came and took them.
Me: But Justin isn't three yet. Maybe you took them and hid them someplace.
C: I didn't hide them. Maybe the binkie fairy thought Justin was 3 because he can walk now.
Me: Maybe.
And that was that. Justin went to bed with no binkie - and minimal crying. And he hasn't had a binkie since.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hahaha - me thinks Colin is a sneaky older brother. Sneaky, but still cute! Well, at least taking the binky away from Justin was easier than Colin! I can't wait until Hannah turns three so we can be binky free too!
That was too easy! Yay! Binkie-free...or is it too early to say that?
Will they surface somewhere..maybe from behind Colin's bed?
Post a Comment