Friday, February 25, 2011

Snow Day!

A snow day for the whole family! Schools were closed, for the 4th time in 28 years CWRU also closed, and luck have it, Jack didn't have to go in either! A day of keeping ourselves occupied while listening to tires spin out and sirens rushing to help pull cars out of stuck places.

We did a painting project...


And, tell me what you see here?

Jack & I are convinced that it says, "COLIN." Colin wrote this and gave it to Jack as a present! We have not been teaching him how to write, so we're thinking that we did a great job at picking a good school with great teachers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it read Colin. yay!

Frame those pictures and put them up.

We had snow flurries last night...I know, big deal. Today, the sun is shining bright! yay!

CJ said...

It does say Colin! Great job!