We're not gift givers...but Jack surprised me with flowers today.
Colin was very upset when he realized the flowers were not for him. And instead of calming him down, I played right into it...
When I was done with the whining and crying, I simply told him that I would share with him. That was good enough to put a smile on his face.
Jack & I are outsmarting Justin. (points for the parents!) Much healthier diet this week...
- pureed squash and applesauce
- pureed carrots and squash mixed in spaghetti sauce
- baked sweet potato sticks
- yogurt, lots of yogurt
- graham crackers and saltines
- apples, no skin
- peanut butter & rice cakes
And he's walking - here's a small clip of his "arms in the air, tummy out" kind of walk.
These boys are true brothers. They make each other laugh and cry, take turns chasing one another, and try to talk to each other. I love it. They also annoy each other. One of Justin's favorite things to do is check out Colin's snack. Well, Colin didn't want to share one night, so this is how he watched Dora and ate his snack that night. Yep, he kept the bowl on his head almost the whole time.
2 comments:
too funny Colin...but great idea. I'll have to keep my snack cup on my head and watch Dora too. I told my Mommy the other day that I wanted to be Swiper for Halloween and Kira can be Dora...maybe Dylan can be Boots.
You so played right into it. Hope it works =)
Justin is pretty easy-going huh? And look at him walking!!! You sure you're not feeding him beer? JKjk Love the baby belly =) It means he's still a baby and not all grown up =) Love and miss you all!!!
And HAPPPY 5 YEARS!!!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment