Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Family updates...

Colin updates - Colin moved up to the preschool room at his school - he is officially in the Apple Room. He's loving the new room, teachers and kids. If you ask him what he likes best, he'll tell you "the computer, Samena, Charlotte and Brooke. Now I have a cousin Brookie and an apple Brooke."

We are doing a babysitting swap with our neighbors. Kids go to the other house so the parents can go on a kid-free date! Last weekend, Evan & Drew came over and we all had lots of fun. Of course, we had popcorn time, and you can see how happy Colin & Evan were when they started to see the first kernels pop.
At last... happiness is a large popcorn bowl and Dora on TV.

Justin updates - Justin is taking more and more steps everyday. He's a bit under the weather with some congestion, but we hope a humidifier and rest will help him get over it. He's still a picky eater, so Jack & I are pureeing veggies and sneaking it in his food. We outsmarted Justin with our spaghetti and carrot sauce - he loved it!! I'm determined to get this kid to eat fresh fruits and veggies.

And, I think Justin is trying to imitate our talking. Judge for yourself...

Jack updates - about a month ago, he decided to paint all of the rooms in our house. He's trying to finish up that project in the next week or so.
Jamie updates - I'm loving the new job and still adjusting to the new 8:30-5p schedule.  I especially love the new shoes and outfits for the job, although we're not sure if I've spent more than my raise yet! haha.
Running updates - Jack & I are both 90% sure we are going to run the Cleveland half marathon in May. Anyone want to join us?

1 comment:

Lin-Shao Chin said...

I hate slacks. My fantasy is that I can wear Tshirt and jeans to my next job