Monday, February 21, 2011

Flying High

 We have rules in our house -- but sometimes, a little fun is in order...



 Justin showing off his teeth.
 Alexis and Colin playing Zingo.
 Colin & Justin in the skunk cave.

Today we are thinking about all of our family far away - from Thailand to Hawaii. =) Miss you!

7 comments:

Urban Farmer said...

Okay, how did Colin get so much air? Got a trampoline?

I want to go in the skunk corner too!

Lily said...

Jamie...love the faux pants on Colin! Those cracked me up because I am sure he was only in his underpants! Loved it!

Lori said...

Yeah, Jamie, how did Colin get so much air?

I love the flying pictures... did pretty good on the pants... thought he was wearing leggings at first glance. Love how much fun you all have.

Amy said...

Those are some fancy pants there, Colin!

Happy anniversary to you two! I remember getting that phone call after your trip to Vegas 5 years ago. :)

Urban Farmer said...

I didn't even notice the pants! How funny.

Lin-Shao Chin said...

omg the pants are ridiculous! i love it! he wasn't wearing undies, huh?

Jamie Elwell said...

YES, he was wearing underwear. Just not pants. =)