Or the temperature changes so much that we go from snow to ice. Note the huge icicles at the bottom of the picture. They fell from our house -- good thing we weren't under them.
Justin staying warm in his snowsuit. (Thanks WestCoast Elwells!)
The boys found their own way to burn off some energy. Colin created this whole set up and Justin followed.
And if you talk to Colin about the weather, you might hear...
- "I think we should go on a winter walk. It's beautiful outside." (the temperature was in the single digits when he said this to me!)
- "It's snowing outside. That means it's Christmas-time!" He loves to play Santa in our house. Makes me pretend I'm sleeping, he comes around with a big red bag and leaves me presents. And one time, I woke up and there were no presents. He said, "Because you were not a good listener. You should listen next time."
- As we drive through the snow, "Pay attention mommy. I don't want to get into a car crash."
1 comment:
Colin is a wise little boy....listen to him Mom!
I remember the icicles when I was there...they could be dangerous if you're standing under them! Well, I guess, like anything else, it could be worse! Have fun!
Love the way the boys are playing together...the beginning of many episodes ahead.
Post a Comment