What a great weekend! It was our turn for a date - and it was wonderful. It was a morning date so Jack & I decided to go on an outdoor run. We didn't have to worry about freezing kids, so we bundled up and ran about 2.5 miles around the neighborhood. (Yes, it was about 30 degrees out.) Fresh air, running, talking, no kids = amazing. Sarah sent over these pics of the boys - the boys always have so much fun together!
Drew & Justin
Evan & Colin
The rest of the weekend was filled with more relaxing family time - children's museum, playing, Phoenix coffee trip for green tea bubble tea and ice cream, and even a wonderful dinner party on Sunday. Jack was so surprised when I went camera-less this weekend. I did manage to get a few in for blog purposes, though. You can thank me later.
High fives for good friends and family!
"Jack, quick, get a picture of me and the boys."
"Jack - sit still with the boys, please."
And who do you think is in charge? Jack & Colin trying to watch TV while Justin changes channels. No lie - Justin loves to find the remote and change channels. It drives Colin crazy.
In non-kid related news, Jack & I officially signed up for the Cleveland Half Marathon on May 15. Let the training begin! If I knock 10 min off my most recent time, I can get a TV to put downstairs with the treadmill! Jack has a goal too but he doesn't need a reward to try and reach it.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment