Our Justin is FOUR.
Breakfast request: birthday donuts! Jack worked late last night, and he woke up to an empty box of donuts. Let's just say that C & J LOVE their donuts. I blame Aunt Tami and Uncle Nick's sleepovers. =)
Colin did this all on his own. Cool!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Justin.
Thank you everyone for the gifts. Both boys had a snow day due to the frigid temps so they got to play with birthday presents all day!
Colin gave Justin birthday lion rides too. =) This is one of my favorite pictures.
Instead of the normal weekend party, we invited some
friends over to help us celebrate on his actual birthday - Tuesday. We
are so lucky to have great friends that braved the frigid temps to
celebrate with us. Thank you for coming out!
Dinner menu: Pizza, bbq ribs, homemade mac and cheese. (All Justin's request)
And orange cupcakes.
The kiddos.
The mamas!
I always think my pictures look just fine..until Arvindh sends me the pictures that he takes. Look at the clarity and focus! Ah-mazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
In the treat bags, the boys and I made thank you puzzles for everyone. We are so lucky to have you as our friends. Thank you!
Oh, and schools are closed again tomorrow (frigid temps), so the party continues. =) I'm not sure, is their school year extended because of all of these snow days? Crazy.
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like he couldn't have had a better birthday.
I can't believe he's 4! Happy Birthday little guy!
Post a Comment