Lots of snow came down but it wasn't bitter cold. So Alex & Colin had a blast building a snow fort and throwing snow balls. Baby Danny made an appearance out in the snow too!
Matt is now my favorite brother in law because he found my drink. We all know that I can't drink. But somehow, this stuff didn't make me sick. It was so nice to finally not be the only sober one around. =)
One of the funniest moments was when Matt & Elena put baby Danny down to sleep. But the boys heard him crying so they went into his room and started playing with him. I didn't realize what was happening until Matt started asking who turned the lights on in Danny's room. oops. But what good cousins/brother.
Elena & Matt even had a surprise birthday cake for Justin. Lucky boy. And it was the best cake ever. Fruit cake tort from Whole Foods. A must.
Justin loved his Baby Danny time. (And yes, Justin wore the same pjs for all 3 days. He refused to wear real clothes and we didn't care. haha.)
I was drinking and made Jack take a selfie with me.
These 3 boys played together all weekend. It was so fun to watch all of them run around and play.
Ana is so precious and I absolutely eat up the cuddle time she gives me. =)
Justin was out cold about 3 minutes into the drive home!
Thank you for a wonderful weekend! Drinks + cake + family = good times.


No comments:
Post a Comment