This past weekend, I went on an all-expense paid trip to NYC! Bethenny took care of the flight and a 2 night stay at the amazing W hotel in Times Square. We were literally IN Times Square - amazing location! Fancy water ceiling when you walk in...
Highlights:
- Bethenny gave us spending $ to use in NYC - so it paid for most everything!
- Ate guacamole and crab cakes for three days straight.
- Didn't take a cab once; we walked everywhere.
- Saw times square, hell's kitchen, upper east side, upper west side, bryant park, lincoln park, central park and everything in between.
- Didn't walk into a clothes store once.
- Shopped for macaroons.
Friday: Bethenny day. Bus picked us up at 7:15am and we headed to her taping. It was my first time being an audience member of any TV show/talk show. The set was much smaller than I expected and there were people everywhere during filming. The taping was a huge party! Music and dancing for almost 2 hours - I had a blast!
Instead of taking the Bethenny bus back to Times Square we walked to Fashion Week!! What an experience. We didn't have any celebrity sightings, but the highlight for me was watching normal people get all dressed up and photographers stop to take their pictures. I clearly was not stopped.
After Fashion Week, we headed back to the hotel to get ready for the Bethenny Launch Party. Roxanne gave me a make up 101 on how to fancy up for the party. =)
Open bar, passed appetizers/desserts, DJ and lots of happy people. Do you know who Salt-N-Peppa is? They put on a great show and we had a blast! I had 2 glasses of wine and was loving life.
Saturday: We walked to Central Park and to the Upper East Side/Madison Ave to find macaroons at Laduree. Holy smokes, it is so worth the walk! Then we brunched and headed back to CLE.
We even took 2 naps on this trip - it was a perfect balance of relaxation and experiencing NYC. Bethenny paid for most of our meals and NYC gave us perfect walking weather. We had a blast! Thank you NYC and thank you Bethenny!!








1 comment:
SO FUN!! I was thinking of you all weekend. Will the taping be on today? I'm going to DVR it and watch for you!. You are a lucky gal!
Post a Comment