Jack, my mom, my sister, my sister-in-law, and my mom-in-law all do not know who she is. That's unacceptable to me!
In any case....
Let's start at the beginning. To kick off Bethenny's new talk show, she hosted a 10 city tour for fans. For her CLE visit, there were drawings to win free tickets and my friend/co-worker, Roxanne & I entered one of them. And after entering, I happened to stumble upon a mall setup for video entries. I made the boys say "Hi Bethenny!" on camera. Remember this?
A week later, Bethenny's camp called me and told me that the video entry was a winner! I won 2 free tickets to Bethenny's Cleveland Cocktail Reception.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! The party was held at the recently built MOCA - Bethenny's team did a fabulous job at transforming it into a fun party venue.
About 150 of us there enjoying an open Skinnygirl Cocktails bar, passed appetizers and fun little areas for us to enjoy!
The video/photo booth that won us our tickets!
When Bethenny came out, the room went crazy. She has the teeniest waist and the biggest personality. You either love her or hate her!
Personally, I loved her Skinnygirl Moscato. Win! Win!
Then it happened.
Earlier in the night, a producer approached us and asked if we wanted to be part of the "Would you ever" segment. Our names would be put in a bowl, Bethenny would call some names to the stage and we'd have to answer silly questions. "Bethenny can ask anything so you can't be shy," said the producer. Not sure what happened next, but I said "Sure! Yes! I'd love to!" And there my name went into the bowl.
It was time and the first name called was, "JAMIE ELWELL!"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Seriously? What am I going to do? AAAAAAAH!!!
Roxanne literally had to push me up onto the stage.
I was one of 5 women on stage to answer questions. They were all questions about sex. Luckily, the crowd was into it and we didn't have to do much but answer yes or no.
I was so excited, I didn't know what to do with myself. The girl next to me handed me her drink when she had to take the mic...and I drank her drink. Who does that?
Then Bethenny had one last question, "Would you ever....accept a free trip to NYC to be in the audience of the taping of her premiere show?"
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So yes, Roxanne & I are headed to NYC in 9 days. We'll be there from Sept 5-7 taping Bethenny's premiere show to air on Monday, September 9! Bethenny's producers and travel people are calling me this week to finalize arrangements. Oh yeah, her people are talking to
And so there you have it. My girls night out with Bethenny Frankel. A little tipsy in this photo - but what do you expect after a night like that! SO.MUCH.FUN!!!!!!
NYC, here we come!





2 comments:
Such excitement! Congrats on winning your free trip to New York!
I'll be watching from Hawaii! Hope to see you!!,!
Hahaha, you crack me up! Lol
Will you be taping this? I'll be at work while it's showing in hawaii. You just might be called up on stage! I can't miss this. Plus I need to learn who this Frankel star is. Or maybe I don't... ahha, just don't want to miss your hour of fame!
Post a Comment