My mom (Bachan) arrived last Wednesday and it's been non-stop fun ever since. She flew in to help us with the days between preschool and kindergarten. Colin and Justin both were out of school for a bit and now Colin has almost a full week off before kindergarten begins.
Mom brought the California sunshine, so we enjoyed several trips to the pool. Mom even braved the pool alone with both boys! She kept saying, "let's go to the country club." haha.
Colin had swim lessons all summer with his summer camp and we've continued them for a couple of weeks. This is me teaching him the importance of a tight streamline. =)
Quick dry off...
This is how we lounge.
The boys enjoying Starbucks walks and treats:
Belated Happy Birthday Dinner to mom!
Jack checking his inspiration for his next project....
Live music after dinner... (+ice cream for dessert!)
On Sunday, Jack & I snuck off to Michigan for Danny's baptism. I missed Colin & Justin, but Ana and Alex made sure I had enough cuddle time. Love these kiddos.
Danny, the baby of honor. Jack & I are honored to be his godparents. I'm not sure if my official title is buddha-mother or god-mother. Either way, we love this little guy! =)
Matt & Elena had a fun family party after the baptism. Lots of fun Romanians, relaxation time and beautiful weather. Reagan, Brooke and I did a mini-photo shoot with the guest of honor. So handsome!
While we were in Michigan, Colin & Justin were spoiled silly. Zoo time with Bachan!
Busy and fun! As Justin would say, "my heart is happy."
Sunday, August 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment