C & J: (getting louder and louder in the car trying to get my attention)
Colin: MOM! I think there are geese over there.
Justin: MOM! I see ducks.
Colin: MOM!
Justin: (quiet)
Colin: (starts talking)
Justin: Mommy, you're so pretty.
Me: Thank you, Justin. Yes, what would you like to say? (hahahah!)
At home, we've been rewarding Justin with jelly beans to get him excited about the potty. (we're not training him - just trying to get him to warm up to it.) At school, Justin told his teacher:
Justin: I went pee-pee in the potty at home
Teacher: That's good. Can you go potty at school?
Justin: No. I get jelly beans at home.
The boys playing hide & seek with Jack while I'm in the kitchen. It's quiet...
Colin: DADDY!
Jack: huh?
Colin: Come find us!
Jack fell asleep during his turn to count. haha.
Another Justin/potty story. At school.
Justin: (tries to go potty at school, but nothing comes out)
Teacher: Good trying. You can try later.
Justin: Pee pee will come out of my penis later.
Kids are singing and dancing to music. Colin suddenly stops:
Colin: Where's Auntie Lori?
me: In Hawaii.
Colin: She needs to come over. She's a good dancer and she can dance with us.
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhahah, my favs: "Mommy, you're so pretty" and "No. I get jelly beans at home." Smart smart kid.
Post a Comment