Jack wanted to celebrate his birthday in Ann Arbor with Matt & family this weekend - so off we went! We were there for less than 24 hours, but they spoiled us silly with good food, family time and air conditioning. =) Holy smokes, it was over 100 degrees on Saturday.
Every time we see each other, the kids play more and more together. This trip was the best. Lots of cousin time in the sprinklers...
Colin and Alex played tricks on Justin. They kept bending the hose to stop the water and releasing it as soon as Justin got close. Oh, they had fun.
They have a piano and the kids loved practicing on it.
Matt was a trooper and did bath time for all of the cousins!
Happy Birthday, Jack! (He mocks my picture taking by doing his "Lori smiles.")
My little hand held camera caught this picture. Pretty cool, eh? I wish I knew what I did so I could replicate that focus.
It cooled down quite a bit on Sunday, so we went to the park a couple of times.
And this is my favorite picture. The big brothers pushing the little ones. I took all 4 kids to the park by myself on one trip, and it was so easy. Alex & Colin took care of the little ones and I just sat around and took pictures.
And that's how cousins spend 24 hours partying together. =) Thank you Matt & Elena for hosting us and a very Happy Birthday to Jack.
Monday, July 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!!!...and many more......
100 degrees! You are a trooper for being outdoors in that heat!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!!
Post a Comment