We're in major moving mode. We have been busy packing lately - getting ready for a move in 2 weeks! The boys love helping tape boxes together and then they make towns, firetrucks, and boats with them. And when I'm actually packing things, Justin tries to put his cuddlies in every box just to make sure we don't leave them behind. It takes a bit to convince him that he can sleep with them til the end. =)
Jack & I were busy packing and let the electro-sitter do it's work. The boys love online videos and their netflix.
We love our house, and the thing we will miss most is our porch. We sit out here on most nice days and will truly miss the people watching and lounging out here.
Bath-time for a 4 and 2 year old. "Mommy, I need to go swimming, where are my goggles?" - Justin
I also snuck in some girl time this weekend. I went to our dear friend, Megan's, bridal shower and won the centerpiece! Reminds me how much I love Fall. They had such a wonderful shower - the wedding is sure to be fabulous!
No pictures, but we did spend a good chunk of our weekend at Home Depot - ordering hardwood floors and checking out the cabinetry. Bringing the kids with us wasn't the smartest idea because Jack & I were preoccupied with shopping. Well, long story short - Justin got lost. As we were looking for him, I hear over the loud speaker, "Jamie, please come to the Service desk." I go up there, and Justin is with the workers and says, "mommy, look. A tractor." Wasn't crying or anything. A worker found him, thankfully. And when they asked him about his mommy and daddy, Justin said, "Mommy and Daddy are Jamie and Jack."
Lori requested videos - so here you go.
Monday, July 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lori in H-Y-E loves the C and J videos. They are both talking more... C even looks older in the second box pic. Love the google pic and the J no-cry, "Mommy and Daddy are Jamie and Jack." "Hey mom, look, a tractor." Sure is a secure kid... who can even pack away his snugglies!
Justin is talking so much more. I love how he responds when you call his name. He says "NNn" and nods his head. So cute.
And Jack's feet? That fun to play with? Oh, daddy is so loved.
When J means "yes" he says "HnN". CUTE! And I love his hand motions when he says "it's raining". Lastly, his voice is soo cute.
C has taken on the big brother role. Neat seeing him help J with the answers to your Qs.
And your parenting is amazing. H-Y-E. Close... missing some letters but almost =o)
Post a Comment