Colin (4) and Justin (2). Their school had a Spring Fling event on Friday. We played in one of the school playrooms before the festivities began. Aren't they growing up so fast?!
C on his school's new rock wall.
The Spring Fling was a huge hit. Tons of people came out to support the school, and the night was full of food, dancing, cookie decorating, face painting and arts & crafts. Justin and his Aarti.
After watching tons of kids run from their parents and dance their little hearts out, I realized that they boys are a bit more hesitant. They definitely stuck to me and if not with me, they stuck to each other. A couple of times, Justin was distracted and walked in a different direction. Colin would go and get him, hold his hand and lead him back to us.
Over the weekend, we went to a birthday party at a bounce house...and I think it was Justin's first time going to one. I thought he would sit on my lap the entire time, but he sure proved me wrong. He went on everything and loved every moment!
Justin even kept his own in the bounce house with the 4 & 5 year olds.
We laid low the rest of the weekend...just did some yard work on the rentals.
Awhile ago, I posted C's family portrait of us. Well, here's an updated one.
The boys did their own peanut butter and jelly dance at home. I'm not sure if they saw this somewhere else or made it up by themselves. Although J isn't showing his skills in this clip, I assure you, he can do every part of the dance!
Colin also engaged in his first April Fools mischief this year. We called family and Colin told them, "We're getting a baby brother." They will remain nameless, but we tricked a few family members! Lots of fun.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The boys are growing up so fast. Aarti looks so pretty in her outfit! Where's Leela?
I could use some gardening help over here.... :)
Post a Comment