And 20% of the time drinking water out of the fountain. We ended the party with, "I wanna go home. See Colin." But when I asked him if he wanted to save any of his goodie bag snacks to share with Colin, he said "no" and ate all of it on the way home.
Playdate with Uma and Carlo. As soon as we got their house, the boys left me and I didn't see them for the rest of the morning. They had fabulous cars to drive...
And this picture says it all - the 3 boys were in non-stop playland. Thanks for a wonderful morning!
We finished off our weekend with Rubin & family. Astronaut costumes and hot wheels tracks were the highlight. Debra makes the best bbq sauce pizzas. If you haven't tried one yet - you must do it. Swap the tomato sauce for bbq sauce.
Finished off the weekend with ice cream cones.
2 comments:
Aw, no big bro = no comfort. But goody bags help to cope with that =o)
Why is Lori's comment dated 4/30 at 12:59am????? Today is 4/29.
Post a Comment