Sunday, April 22, 2012

EarthFest 2012

After a long week of Jack's 12 hour shifts and early school drop-offs, we were all looking forward to a nice, slow weekend. Spent lots of time at home hanging out. And I managed to finish the Hunger Games trilogy! I haven't read this much since grad school days. Seems like I'll do anything to procrastinate from my half marathon training.





 

On Sunday, we went to the zoo to celebrate EarthFest. Every year, the event gets bigger and bigger....which is great because there's so much more to do. But it also means lots of crowds. We weren't in the mood to walk the entire zoo, so we asked Colin, "what 1 animal do you want to see?" He shouted "the train!"
Brotherly fact: As soon as a stranger gets close to the boys, Justin finds a way to cozy right up to Colin. I think it's his "safety zone." It's the most adorable thing.

1 comment:

Lori said...

=o) Love your family time. Miss you a ton.