Thursday, October 20, 2011
Colin (almost 4 yrs) & Justin (almost 21 mo)
With a flick of the wrist, "cah he, cah-yin." - J (come here, Colin)
---
C: We have so many toys that we don't use too much
me: You're right. What should we do with them?
C: We can put them in a bag and leave a note for Santa.
me: What do you want to write on the note?
C: We can tell Santa that we don't use the toys and that he can give them to other kids.
me: That's a great idea.
C: Yes. Daddy already made me put books that I don't read anymore in a bag.
---
C: Justin, can you say __________?
J: (repeats whatever word Colin said.)
*goes on forever
---
C: We have to call Jichan right NOW! I don't know if birds have ears. and Jichan will know. He knows everything.
---
Colin is our family problem solver. He's always thinking...
me: Oh no. We're almost out of gas. (as we are on our way home.)
C: Okay, Justin and I will be good eye-spotters. Justin, look for a gas station.
me: Thanks boys. What will we do if we run out of gas?
C: We can call a taxi!!
---
---
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think I need Colin to come over and solve some of my problems!
Post a Comment