I worked this Saturday, but Jack and Natalie took Colin to the beach to play with his cousins, Reagan and Brooke. No pictures of all of the kids though...
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Week updates
Work: Jack and I have been very busy with work. I'm in the midst of student staff training, and worked Saturday. And Jack worked a couple 12 hour days, and worked this Sunday. We're lucky enough to have Natalie to help with Colin--so we are still standing!
I worked this Saturday, but Jack and Natalie took Colin to the beach to play with his cousins, Reagan and Brooke. No pictures of all of the kids though...
Also, we purchased a Magic Bullet this week (thanks, Mel!). I've owned it for 4 days, and have had at least 6 smoothies already! (i've been craving Jamba Juice for the last two months--but have none near us.) Homemade smoothies are a bit healthier anyways--frozen fruit, non-fat yogurt, bananas, and a touch of honey. Colin is also a big fan. Best purchase in a long time. =) Guacamole is next...
And lastly, Colin has his first job chart...he loves his stickers, and knows what most of the "jobs" are.
I worked this Saturday, but Jack and Natalie took Colin to the beach to play with his cousins, Reagan and Brooke. No pictures of all of the kids though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Glad to see Colin is Brushing his teeth daily! Now you just have to convince him to brush his hair and pick up his toys every day! :)
Hope training is going well. Have you started the countdown? I love that you bought a magic bullet too!
Oh, I LOVE the job chart! Go Colin!
add draw picture for auntie lori to the to-do list!
Good job Colin...you need to teach Kira how to pick up her toys!
hope the training is going well
Post a Comment