Week: Colin invited Natalie over for a movie night (Finding Nemo is THE movie right now.) He loves to copy Aunt Natalie--but I don't think he fully understands why her hand is touching her head! =)
Friday: My parents came back from Italy! YAHOO!
Saturday: One of Jack's best friends, Denny, was in town for a visit...just in time for the hot and humid weather!
Checking out the dinosaurs at the zoo with Denny and Casie...

Neal, Renee, Drew and Cade met us at the zoo too! The boys enjoying icees.

At the
Feast of the Assumption in Little Italy...
Sunday: It was opening day in the residence halls, so I was working. But Colin was off to the beach w/the cousins again...

Natalie took this picture at the beach...
1 comment:
I love it when babies/kids imitate adults - so cute! That sky picture is amazing!
Post a Comment