...doing our best to keep loved family and friends updated with our life adventures.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Dancing!
1. Colin is going to be Nemo for Halloween! Thanks Bachan and Jichan for sending him his Nemo costume early. He absolutely loves wearing it, dancing in it, and using it as a pillow! Here's a video of him trying it on for the first time. As soon as he had it on, he begged to start dancing. One of his favorite songs is "num-nine." (Dr. Knickerbocker's Number Nine, the Wiggles).
2. He loves music and dancing. He dragged Natalie to the stage of a grass concert...and started dancing on stage!
3. Natalie remembers when Rylee used to open the fridge and sit inside. Colin hasn't exactly done that yet--but he loves looking in the fridge, and he often pulls a chair up for a more relaxed viewing of the fridge contents.4. Cousins galore! We spent the day at Grandma's house playing with all of the cousins. Thank you Grandma for dinner (& dessert), and thank you cousins for keeping Colin running around for 6 hours. Unfortunately no pictures, but great memories of Colin & Sam in the dog cage, and Colin using one end of the jump rope to sing while Sam tried to jump rope with the other end!
Meera--come over, and I'm sure Colin will let you try his on! So when I put him in front of the mirror so he could see his costume, he caught a glimpse of his tail and started chasing it! This kid cracks me up. =)
6 comments:
I might be Nemo for Halloween too! Mommy says she's gonna borrow the costume from my buddy Josh.
OK. He is just the cutest kid all around. I love it all!
That is an AMAZING costume idea. Are there Nemo costumes for adults?
Meera--come over, and I'm sure Colin will let you try his on! So when I put him in front of the mirror so he could see his costume, he caught a glimpse of his tail and started chasing it! This kid cracks me up. =)
Super cute video of Colin! Love the costume...he makes an awesome Nemo!
LOVE the Nemo costume!!!!
Post a Comment