The boys and I went to Memphis Kiddie Park to run off some energy. This "jail" ride is always their favorite. odd.
I searched and searched and found this post from July 2011. And this picture of them...
Look at how they have grown. (Colin's legs barely fit in there!) Here is June 2013:
Justin still loves his roller coasters.
Came home and Jack brought some hydrangea home from the rentals.
Squeezed in a trip to the pool as well. Colin started swim lessons at school - I can already tell just by how comfortable he is in the water. (Swim lessons are only for kids 4 years and older. Justin still goes to the pool - he gets to play around in the kiddie area with the other 3 yrs olds.)
Justin found a rock and the boys made a game. Justin would throw it.
And Colin would go get it.
I was alone with the boys so no pictures...but the 3 of us ventured into the big pool. Colin did the slides and playground area. Justin loved the twirly-whirly pool and lazy river! LOVE pool-time.
Back to our normal schedules this week!
2 comments:
Is Colin actually swimming? Wow! Can't wait to swim with him.
Cornhole? Is that like bean bag toss? Have Jack build a jail next! haha Nice.
Welcome little Miss Martha!
One year made a big difference on that ride!
Post a Comment