Then Jack said, "Let's build a turtle cage!" Seriously. Colin has been talking to him about a turtle since April/May. So Sunday started like this...
These boys want to be just like their dad, and I couldn't be prouder. They are so lucky to have Jack to look up to.
And ended with the beginnings of a tortoise
Then we headed out for dinner. My boys. Happy Father's day, Jack!
Posing...
Dessert time! I wore a long sleeve shirt and shorts. Justin said, "Mommy, I don't like these clothes. I like it when you wear your dresses."
Post dinner pictures started like this...
"Colin, if you want your allowance, take a picture with your brother."
And yes, the boys got haircuts...by professional stylists this time. Bye-bye winter shaggy hair, hello summer cuts! =)
You are the best dad imaginable to these boys - Happy Father's day, Jack! We love you!!!
2 comments:
To one of the best dads around......Happy Father's Day Jack!
I like the boys' haircuts...cool!
Looking forward to meeting Martha!
Jack is simply amazing. Happy father's day! This is one of my fav posts. That pic with Jack cheesing with the boys is frame-worthy.
Post a Comment