Saturday, June 29, 2013

Meet Martha Elwell

So I was in Washington DC for 1 week for work. Before I left, this is what the status of Project Turtle was... frame built, plexi-glass installed, and turtle house made. I overheard Jack tell Colin that it would be another 5 weeks until we'd actually get the turtle.

Surprise! I came back from DC on Saturday and found this...
Long story short, Martha came early! Jack & the boys got everything together and moved Martha right in. Meet Martha Elwell, our Russian tortoise.
 Heat lamp area.
 Eating area.
Welcome to the family, Martha. She's getting into her routine and we even found her waiting by the food area one morning.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Martha Elwell is the luckiest ever. I want Jack to build me room in the Elwell house. Teehee. Seriously, Jack is so awesome for putting together Martha's new home.