Saturday, June 15, 2013

Fun week


Lots of happenings the week. Random picture taking too.

An impromptu bbq with the neighbors. Justin & I had to come back to the house to clean off his cheetos hands. maybe it was more like cheetos + dirt. gross.
My good college friend, Craig, lives in SF but was in Columbus for a conference last week. And he drove the 2.5 hours to come visit us for dinner!! Brought the boys new transformers and they loved it! Thank you for making the trek!
  Chalk time while I was cooking dinner.

Dinner time guessing game. Who's eating what? We all had baked tofu - Colin had it with rice/furikake, I had it with kimchi and Justin had it with toast/butter! Spinach smoothies and fruit for everyone. I don't cook different meals for everyone, but I didn't want much whining about the sides this night!
I don't know how I forgot to take pictures - but the kids had an International Potluck Picnic at school on Friday. We made cucumber salad and mochi. People even came up to me afterward to tell me that they loved it! I'm not known for my cooking, so of course I was on cloud 9. =)


1 comment:

Lori said...

See, you get visitors from SF too. =P