The Ohio sun peeked out this weekend. To the Farm Park we went...
I love the Spring babies and Justin loves his tractor rides.
We had Breakfast with the Easter Bunny. Justin was present, but very skeptical of said bunny. Emily asked Colin, "will you marry me?" Colin didn't respond. We'll see!
They both got to pick 1 thing from the gift shop. C picked a squishy toy and J picked maple syrup. Maybe J is more like me than I think. =)
Easter egg decorating #1 and #2. Home and Grandma's!
Monster eggs at home. Jack made the star-nosed mole.
Easter basket madness. J slept in til 8:15am. Holy day.
On our way to Nick & Tami's for Easter dinner. Kids sang Christmas songs in the car.
Easter egg hunt: Before...
During...
After...
Thank you for hosting, Nick & Tami. (Lori - do you like my blouse? I thought of you when I bought it.)
Easter fun = riding horses, easter egg hunts, eating sweets and family time!
Sunday, March 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment