Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week Updates

Jack & I had a hot date (with our accountant) on Saturday so the kids had a fun day with Grandma.

Me: Colin, what do you think you'll do at grandma's?
Colin: I think we might bake cookies. But I know we'll eat cookies for sure.

It's amazing how many of these cookies I can eat in one sitting. I eat them like potato chips. =)

Winter this year has been a bit chilly. There's no getting around that. But there's something about a heated sunroom that makes the snow so much more enjoyable! Breakfast in our sunroom with snow falling outside = felt like we were on vacation. Seriously. It was so relaxing!
On Sunday, Justin had a date with his two best buddies - Mitchell and Sophie. Lots of playing and running around. But the highlight was this pinterest find. Jessica used a moby wrap around her dining room table to create a kids hammock! Genius!

I did a bit spring cleaning (aka. Jack started to shake from the clutter so I had to clean out stuff). I wasn't paying full attention to the boys and I found them in the sunroom going out in the snow BAREFOOT! Crazy. I insisted on winter wear. Justin lasted about 15 seconds because Colin hit him with a snowball right in the face. "I even ate some of that snowball." - Justin.
 Have you ever lost a blueberry under your oven? What do you do to get it out? Oh, it was a night-long project for us to get that one blueberry out.
 The kids get creative when there's not as much TV around. Here they are "ice skating" around the house.


See ya next Sunday! Have a good week.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hahahha ice skating, blueberry hunting, snowball eating... miss the Elwells