Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wonderful weekend weather

Out to Ben & Michelle's for a BBQ. They have a great cabin and lake area on the westside, and the boys loved playing there all afternoon.

Justin held a football for about 20 minutes, enjoyed the slides with like-sized kids and relaxed in the swings.

 Colin enjoyed riding in the canoe, controlling remote boats and swinging with new friends.

Colin & Jack even fished in the lake.

Sunday treated us with perfect weather. The highlight was good sprinkler fun in the backyard. Love the Blues Clues sprinkler. Best ever!
 Then we tried out some Crayola colored bubbles. Warning parents: Don't use it unless you are okay with your children looking like this...
 And if you are okay with it, then know that it washes off pretty easy. Justin got most of it off by washing his own face and body in the sprinkler.
 Additional information about this post:
1. Jack was in charge of sprinkler time with the children (including the clothes required for such an activity.)
2. I was in charge of editing the pictures for the blog.
3. I promise - Jack has more than 1 orange shirt in his wardrobe. I'll see if I can get him to wear a different one next weekend.
4. And I promise - I exist. Just need to find someone else to take the pictures.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

CJ said...

Love the fishing VDO Colin! I just pretend at home. ;)

Lin-Shao Chin said...

you guys are so not chinese. you let the fish go? you're suppose to take that home and eat it.