Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sunday night dinner

We went out to dinner on Sunday night. Caught this clip after we were done eating - nothing special; I just think you can see a bit of their personalities here..



Then we drove home - and this happened when we pulled into the garage -

Colin: Look! I took off my seatbelt before the car stopped.
Jack & me: No! You need to keep your seatbelt on until the car stops.
Colin: (sad). but I took it off before we stopped.
Me: What made you do that?
colin: Because that's what daddy does.
Me: (giving Jack a look)
Jack: No, I don't
Colin: Yes you do.
Jack: Well, if I did, I shouldn't do that. We need to wait until the car stops.
Colin: Daddy, if you want me to wait until the car stops, then you have to wait until the car stops. You know I copy everything you do.

4 comments:

LWT said...

Oh! How can you say this video isn't special. It is SO precious the way Colin is snuggling and smooching on his brother. What a sweet little moment :) Love it!

Urban Farmer said...

That is hilarious...someone got caught...Mr Jack! haha

Yes, video shows Colin's personality..very loving....

Jamie Elwell said...

Aw - thanks guys. We love to see them together like this. =)

Lori said...

At 31 seconds, Justin gets scared that he's going to fall backwards. I have replayed this over and over. I find it so cute and funny. Justin's not trying to impress the camera whatsoever, he's eating his cheese-looking snack and goofing off with his brother.

The last few seconds of the video, Colin's arm and head jerks back and forth when he falls off of Justin's chair. SO CUTE.