Sarah hosted breakfast and an egg hunt for the boys - big boys had fun in the egg hunt...
While the little ones got to watch...
We came home and the boys worked in the yard. Easter morning came and I was up early with the kids. We searched high and low and we found our Easter baskets. Jack did a great job this year (I got new running shoes!) and the kids had yummy snacks to start off the morning. After we found our baskets, Colin said, "What about daddy? Where is daddy's basket?" I told him that maybe the Easter bunny didn't leave him one, but we could make one for him and hide it. So that's what we did. Jack got fortune cookies, a granola bar, beer and crackers in his easter basket. Colin hid it, and we all waited for him to wake up. Jack walked down, "Daddy! We hid your Easter basket. It's near the kitchen under a blanket." =)
No comments:
Post a Comment