Monday, April 11, 2011

Michigan trip = Jamie home alone

Jack took the boys went to Michigan to celebrate Cousin Alex's 3rd birthday this weekend - a 3 hour drive, so they spent the night too.
Uncle Matt & Justin.
 Justin & Colin getting festive.
 Birthday boy Alex and Aunt Elena.
If the boys were in Michigan, where was Jamie? Well, I was home...alone. For the first time ever - I spent the night at home, alone. Crazy, huh? Well, I spent half of the time missing the boys, and the other half of the time enjoying every second of the time I had to myself. =) I went for runs, watched a movie, did errands and just relaxed. It was the energy boost I needed.

The boys came home by 1pm on Sunday. The weather was perfect so we took several laps around the block. Justin started with shoes on, but they were bothering him. So we took them off half way through.


This is Colin's trike from last summer...we're planning to upgrade it to a "big boys bike" with training wheels... This summer is going to be fabulous.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I love Justi's toes and when Colin and Justin play with each other. I love Justi walking in socks with drink in his mouth.

Lily said...

So awesome Jamie! I got to give jack some props for taking the kids! Justin is such a BIG boy! Time sure flies!