Sunday, July 4, 2010

Life according to Justin (5 mo)

Hi all,
Life is good at 5 months. My recent life accomplishments include:
...sleeping 10 hours (because mom & dad gave me a whole bowl of rice cereal. I'm still getting used to the taste, but when I eat it, I just get so sleepy.)
...screaming. Colin talks circles around me, so I need to do something to be heard! (I can go for about 20 minutes, but mom only thinks it's cute for the first 2 minutes.)


...playing with Owen. He's the same age as me, and we had fun staring at each other while the mamas talked. =) (our mamas work together at CWRU)...rolling, rolling and rolling. I am so good at knocking Colin's trains off the track.
...holding my own bottle for almost a whole feeding!
...doing the "flamingo-stand" with Colin
...watching Colin enjoy his last days in diapers. Mom & dad "ran out" of his diapers on Friday afternoon, so he had to start wearing underwear. Mom says that Colin is doing great, and she is so proud of him!

In other news...
Evan had us over to celebrate his 2nd birthday. The big boys on the block -- Colin, Evan & Hao-ie.
We all had a great time catching up with friends at the Krenz's BBQ. Thank you for a great afternoon. =) Colin found their drum set...he LOVED it, and drummed for most of the night. It got a bid loud for me, but I still had a great time.


I have to catch up on some sleep. Til next time,
Justin (5 months)

1 comment:

Lin-Shao Chin said...

the drums are great! for the first 15 seconds.. and then it's like ahhhhhhhhh make it stop.