We watched Molly (Dan's dog) for the day...and,oh, what a day!
Justin warmed up to her pretty quickly.

Then Jack left for work, and I picked up Colin. The adventures begin when it's just me, Colin, Justin & Molly.
Molly was so excited that she jumped all over Colin when we came home from school. Colin freaked out and begged me to carry him everywhere. When I couldn't carry him any longer, I put both boys in the pack n' play. And Molly had free reign of the house.

Plan B... I made a boat out of the couch, chair and coffee table. And Molly was not allowed on the boat. If you look closely, Colin is pointing his finger down. He's saying "NO MOLLY!" This is where we ate dinner.

Then, lots of playing, laughing, and tickling ensued. And we finished the night with 20 minutes of calm watching TV together. Amazing how that happens!
2 comments:
You guys have all the fun!
NO MOLLY! Glad Colin is standing his ground... well, sitting his ground, on the couch boat. =)
My favorite is Colin and Justin in the pack and play and Molly having free reign of the house!
Post a Comment