Monday, August 25, 2008
almost 9 mo: First haircut
Sunday was a fun day for us..we went over to Jack's mom's house for the day. And while Jack did a fantasy football draft thing, Colin got his first haircut. I was very excited about how cool the place looked. The haircut, however, ended up not being as cool. In the end, Colin not only got his first haircut, he got his first bowl haircut. We're getting a few chuckles out of the whole experience, but needless to say, we won't be going back there for another cut. So, go ahead, get your laughs in now! I assured Colin that his hair would grow back.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Didn't you notice something was off when you first walked in? Looks more like clown training school.
Meanie! Okay, I learned my lesson. From now on, Jack is in charge of the hair cutting. Poor kid didn't look any better this morning when he woke up. =(
Hahaha - that's hilarious! But hey, what's an Asian childhood without at least one bowl cut???
Hahaha. I tried not to laugh but I think the store said it all when you first walked in. :o) I've had a bowl cut a few times in my life, Colin will laugh about it when he gets older.
Post a Comment