At 22 lbs. 8.5 oz, and 29" tall, Colin is now 9 months old. He's a crawling machine, and loves to move! His personality is definitely coming out--a pretty laid back guy that tells us when he doesn't like something (see picture above). He loves playing with kitchen pots and pans, recycling bins, water bottles and, oh, his toys. He hates diaper changes, bike helmets, and baby gates. He eats anything (including non-food items). And lastly, we see three teeth coming in, and he's got a bad case of allergies, which both make for a runny nose and a bad cough.
We spent Labor Day at the beach. Jack and I took a couple spins on Nick & Tami's jet ski--LOVED IT! The next morning, my body quickly reminded me how much fun I had the day before..i was sore all over! Grandma watched Colin while Jack and I played.
Also, we tested out our new bike trailer. We couldn't tell if Colin hated the bike helmet or trailor more. We'll try again in a couple weeks. =) and I have a new bike now--it's blue and shiny.
He kept pulling the helment up, which was bad news for his chin.
Shoot us an email and tell us how you're doing!
1 comment:
Apart from Colin's dislike for the bike helmet/trailer, do YOU like the trailer? I can't wait to get one and would love a recommendation!
Jack - a friend of mine decided to acclimate his daughter to the bike trailer when his wife was not around. After a few serious tears, the trailer became one of the daughters preferred sleeping vehicles. Just a thought. [God help my wife and unborn child, but I shall make every effort for baby wilmarth tyna to enjoy the bike trailer. ;)]
Post a Comment