Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dear Auntie Lori

Dear Auntie Lori,

Oh how I miss you. I can't wait to play with you in October. Mom and Dad took me out to a lunch picnic on the Lake, so I'll be ready to play with you on the beach in Hawaii. And I'm trying to walk on my own now, so mom had to buy me some shoes. For dinner, I tried Greek food for the first time at the Greek Festival. It was so good--I kept stuffing my face! In other news, I had yogurt for the first time this morning, and I think I know what a ball is.

Here are some pictures and a video for you.
Love,
Colin


My first pair of shoes. They taste good. =)

I didn't have my swimsuit, but dad let me play in the lake anyways. My diaper weighed 10 lbs (or so) when I was done.
And here's a video of me crawling in the Lake. I didn't want to leave. And please don't yell at my mom, it wasn't as windy or cold as the video sounds. If you look on YouTube, there's another video of dad playing with me too.


Mmm, Greek food with Aunt Natalie.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Colin, you are the sweetest baby in the universe. That smile is gonna get you in trouble one day!

And Colin, I'm counting down the days to Hawaii! I'll bring tons of clothes so you can spit up all you want. I'll also come prepared for endless water play with you. =)

Kisses, kisses, and more kisses from your Auntie Lori. I love you, kiddo!