Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happenings

Random pictures over the last few weeks from the phone and camera.

Colin has been doing "cup stacking" in gym class for the last few weeks and they invited parents to come watch. Jack went and took a few pics. Of course, they gym teacher sent home an order form to purchase your own cup stacking kit. And now, Colin wants to be a professional cup stacker.

 I made cream cheese frosting for the first time. I caught the boys licking some leftovers. =)
Colin will be 6 this Saturday! Holy smokes!
Morning walk & Jack went running. For the record, I was bundled up as much as the boys.  Justin lasted 1 block before he said that he couldn't feel his face.
 Jack made the boys guns. Seriously.
 "Mom, will you play checkers with me? But it's Justin's checkers. My rules." - Justin. In "Justin checkers", you can jump up to 24 times. And the kings are called "robots." Colin said, "I'll take pictures because Justin cheats."
 I spy Justin. No worries - C & J made sure that there was an air hole for the buried person.
Other tidbits:
  • Fireman Sam is the current favorite TV show.
  • Break dancing videos are the favorite youtube find. And my children think that they can break dance now. Too bad they have Jack & Jamie non-dancing genes.
  • Justin wants a football helmet so he can play football. "an orange one, like the cleveland browns."
  • Colin made his own 2014 calendar. Months and all.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Wow...Homemade wooden guns, professional cup stacker... justin reinventing checkers... =o) And either you own plenty extra comforters or the boys dragged them from every room in the house for the burial!! Oh the fun i imagine they had doing this =o)

Urban Farmer said...

pretty cool Jack!