Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cousin Time

Reagan & Brooke turn 9 & Elwell cousins came into town to celebrate. The girls had a lego themed party - look at that cake! And it was delish!
Birthday selfie.
 Tami had the boys over for a sleepover after the party. Justin started out the night hiding on the couch from Mario. And Tami sent me these pictures on how Justin ended the night! Mario is the sweetest dog and I'm so happy Justin warmed up to him. And thank you to Nick for waking up twice with Justin. =)

 We picked up the kids on Sunday and Tami surprised us with Fall pictures of the kids. Colin even told me that he loved taking pictures with Aunt Tami!! Best surprise ever! Thank you.

Sunday gave us a perfect Fall day. Colin taught us the 10 versions of tag that he's learned in kindergarten, I raked leaves & Jack fixed the teepee (from a huge wind storm) and made a fire.

Lastly, Jack made dinner for our little friends in the basement. Chipmunks or mice is the question in our house? I vote chipmunks. We'll see.
 Updates:
  • By now, you should have caught onto my theme of "I'm starting to workout again." Well, Tami started a 30/30 challenge. Workout for 30 minutes for 30 days. I don't like to commit to things I don't think I can do - but what they heck, I thought I'd give it a try. We're 3 days in and I'm 3 for 3. Only 27 more days to go!
  • Jack worked 13 days straight. His first day off was today (Sunday). 
  • Colin saved his money to buy a marker maker. He's becoming very aware of costs and I love it.
  • Justin woke me up with a kiss on my forehead last week...and I still think about it. Love that kid.

No comments: