Sunday, January 13, 2013

Updates + early Bday celebrations!

Happy birthday to Grandma and Justin!




  • 50+ degree weather in Cleveland January = open windows, fresh air, no jackets and grass sightings. 
  • Justin's birthday has begun. We're still 15 days ahead of the official birthday, but we started celebrations with a family birthday dinner tonight. And he happily split the birthday spotlight with Grandma. Happy Birthday Grandma!
  • I'm officially becoming an Elwell. I cooked for 10+ people and didn't break a sweat. 
  • Jack continued his building streak. He built a second tool bench this weekend. "And it doubles as a bar." - jack.
Justin's teachers send us pics everyday of the kids. It's the highlight of my day when I'm at work. Last week, they treated me to a video too! (And yes, this video prompted us to give the boys haircuts this weekend.)
Because pictures aren't always enough, here's another video of Justin. This time, talking about his upcoming birthday. (you're welcome, Auntie Lori)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Yes, it is your birthday buddy. And you are getting a card that makes noise. It's on its way and thaaaannk you for the video sister!!!!!!!! I will survive off of it until the next one!!! I treasure the videoooos!