Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happiness is 79 degrees

Oh yes, we're enjoying 75+ degree weather in March in Ohio! That's the thing about Ohio - with the snowy and grey winters, we truly appreciate the sun. We spent lots of family time outside - sprinklers, gardening, lounging, relaxing, playing....





Jack pulled out the wheelbarrow for some gardening - and this is Justin's "spider in there" face.
 We love the Farmpark, so we made another visit - and this time, we invited Grandma to come with us!
 We love these little escapee lambs. Colin found his favorite one from last week. Justin was a bit tentative and stayed right by Grandma near the larger animals...we think it's connected to the time that the Clydesdale tried to eat kiss him. (And today we found out that one of the Clydesdales are known for picking up strollers, so we lucked out last time.)
 Colin's horse-filled weekend = grooming a Clydesdale + riding a pony = 4 year old happiness.
 When the weather's nice, we enjoy our after dinner time outside on the porch. Love it. Wishing you a sun-filled week!
*If anyone has found my running mojo, please return it to me. I have 9 more weeks until the Cleveland half marathon and desperately need some new motivation if I'm going for a PR.

1 comment:

Urban Farmer said...

If you start running again, I will too. Come on, lets do it. I need to get out there..help me!

I have to get ready for the Bay to Breakers race.