Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week updates: Ohio Sunshine!

We've had one of the warmest winters since I've been in Ohio...and we're loving it!
We enjoyed playground time this week...Justin was so happy that hugged all of the garden statues. haha.



 We also headed out to the Farmpark. We love it there, and they have over 50 new lambs this season.
 This little guy is known for escaping his area. He and Colin hung out for most of the morning. How cool is that?





There were baby goats and baby pigs too. Many of them were born within the last month...and a couple were only a few days old. So cool.
 1st bike ride of the year...
 And we broke out the water table too.
Our good friend came over last week to try on some new clothes...and we made her do a fashion walk for us. And like I said, Justin likes to imitate a lot...

2 comments:

Lori said...

Your fashion walker is attentive to his audience. Haha, he faced C and posed! Great smiles in this recent post. Two of them of the hill is kinda artsy. "LIKE!" =)

Urban Farmer said...

I love the fashion walk!!! He's a natural.
Its raining cats and dogs here! I love it. My garden was so thirsty.