Here goes...
I went to the bathroom upstairs, and when I came down, I found the boys like this. They dumped all of their snow stuff out of their bins and used them as train cars to watch TV. Creative, right? Just gotta work on them cleaning up their own mess.
And the next day, Jack took this picture of them...We're definitely in a train car stage.
Auntie Lori called to sing Happy Birthday to Justin, and Justin kissed the camera the whole time...long enough for me to pull my camera out and take a pic. (Side note: Remember the days when having a flip phone was cool? Yes, I still have a flip phone.)
For J's birthday dinner, the family came over and we BBQed! We have snow, but that didn't stop Jack from grilling steaks.
The cousins played all over the house. Justin took his shirt off and refused to put it back on.
The kids are older now, so the adults didn't really have to run after any little ones. We just ate and chatted. Our house held 16 people!
Birthday cake time! He blew his candles out about 15 times throughout the night. Look at the cake- the boys and I decorated it ourselves. We did a road with yellow cars. I asked Colin to be in charge of the trees and to think of something green to put on the pretzel sticks. He responded with, "They are winter trees. They don't have leaves, mom."
Sam, Sarah, Justin and Colin going crazy with the last of the birthday cake. Good times...
On Sunday, we went to the zoo. The sun came out for us so we took advantage and headed out! I think this was one of the first times I didn't haul the stroller with me. The boys did great - running and walking everywhere. The elephants are always a big hit.
Just wanted to show you this picture. Colin really isn't a little toddler anymore. He's growing up just so fast.
Have a great week everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment