Sunday, August 14, 2011

4 under 4!

Jack & I hosted a sleepover and we had 4 boys under the age of 4 at our house for the whole weekend! Scot & Sarah celebrated their anniversary in Niagra Falls so their boys stayed with us. (Colin is 3.5ish, Evan is 3ish, Justin is 18mo, Drew is 17 mo). All 4 boys see each other on a weekly basis, so it was no surprise that they all did great together!

My favorite quotes of the weekend:
  • "Where's Drew? I have to make sure he is happy." - Evan making sure his little brother is okay.
  • "We are basking in the sun." - Colin, as he and the boys are all standing in the sun to get warm.
  • "Whoa! MOM! Drew is a climber." - Colin screaming for me as he noticed Drew had climbed onto the highchair.
  • "Drew! Drew! Drew!" - Justin screaming Drew's name and giving Drew his paci.
  • "Some people have grammys and some people have bachans. Right, mom?" - Colin
  • "Some people like quiche and some people don't. I don't." - Colin.


We spent the weekend at the playground, children's museum, backyard and all over the house. Although naps were a bit on the low end, they all slept about 11 hours overnight. Score!
 Snack time was always guaranteed sit-down, quiet time.
Backyard fun...
 
Children's Museum. I love this picture - the little brothers driving the big brothers around!


Once again, snack time was a big hit. Quiet and calm.
And to end the weekend, Uncle Fred & Aunt Catherine were in town so Jack, Colin & Justin had good family fun at Grandma's house. I stayed home until Scot & Sarah came to pick up Evan & Drew - so all I know is that Jack came home with 2 pictures and a fridge full of desserts. Thank you!!!


2 comments:

Azarah said...

looks like the boys had a LOT of FUN FUN FUN !!

Lily said...

Omg so cute! Jamie you should totally have more kids! You are a pro and you and Jack make beautiful babies!