Sunday, November 28, 2010

An Elwell Thanksgiving

ALL of the Elwells were in town for Thanksgiving this year. Highlights include:
  • Professional family photos (14 adults and 13 kids!!!)
  • Trips to the Children's Museum and zoo
  • Just good ol' family time and meals together
  • I don't normally drink, but had some awesome wine spritzer. I think I found my new party drink =)
 And the pictures...
Colin, the bus driver, driving Aunt Elena, Alex and Ana

Mitch!
 Justin escaping from Jack during lunch.
 Xmas present exchange madness! We tried to do it one present at a time, but that lasted for about 10 seconds.
 Colin, Brooke and Reagan at the Children's Museum.
 Justin having fun with Grandma's toys.
  Fun at Grandma's house. Sam, Ben, Aunt Natalie, Anthony, Rylee, Colin, Mitch, me.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Looks like so much fun! I love Justi crawling on the table. He looks older with his haircut. =( I don't want him to get any bigger.